The Salvation Army Kroc Center is in a unique position to significantly help other organizations with their in-kind donation drives. If you would like The Kroc Center to be a donation site for your drive, please review the following stipulations and complete the form below for approval.
• The Kroc Center will provide a 45-gallon bin to collect your items
• Bin will be placed in The Kroc Lobby for 10 days
• Organization to provide two 8.5x11 signs that can be attached to the bin (signs will not be returned)
• Organization will be responsible to check the bin every 2-3 days to collect items to help reduce overflow
• All drives are subject to Kroc management approval
• No perishable food items or cash donations
• No concurrent drives. On a frist-come first-serve basis.