You can help us Rescue Christmas for hundreds of struggling families in a year when the need has never been greater!Donate Online Now
HELP RESCUE CHRISTMAS FOR THOSE IN NEED
The Salvation Army Kroc Center would normally have 34 days at 22 Kettle sites to raise $190,000. COVID-19 will reduce in-person Kettle collection impacting our most important fundraiser.
You can help us Rescue Christmas for hundreds of struggling families in a year when the need has never been greater!
You are needed more than ever this year! Volunteers typically cover 25% of hours at the Kettle while 75% of the hours are covered by paid staff working the Kettles 15–35 hours per week. Due to the shortened season, we will be relying on a volunteer Kettle staff.
Fill out the volunteer form and the Kettle Team will be in contact to confirm your day, time and location. Please review what you can expect this year as a volunteer bell ringer.
YOU CAN LEAD YOUR BUSINESS, SCHOOL, FAMILY OR CIVIC GROUP IN THE KETTLE TEAM CHALLENGE!
There are 7+ categories to compete in and endless ways to have fun in the process.
Competition categories include:
• Most Money Raised
• Most Creative Fundraiser
• Most Kettle Volunteer Hours
• Highest % Increase Over Last Season
• Rookie of the Year
• Top Real Estate Group
• Top Chamber of Commerce
1. Sponsor a missing Kettle for $500. We will have more than 200 fewer Kettles out compared to last year. Each missing Kettle represents a loss of $500.
2. Volunteer to ring bells at one of our top producing Kettle sites between Dec. 5 and Christmas Eve.
3. Create a virtual Red Kettle to share your own story and capture online donations.
4. Host your own mini Kettle event such as a drive thru collection at your home, in exchange for Christmas goodies—Kroc will even provide you with your own Red Kettle!
Your GREAT idea goes here.
The Kettle Team will personally walk you through registration. Contact us today at.
Create your own online kettle, set a goal and reach out to your family and friends to help collect kettle funds to help your neighbors in need this holiday season and throughout the year.
100% of donations to The Salvation Army Kroc Center—at a Kettle, through the mail or online—stay in Kootenai County. Community Center expenses are already covered allowing donations to directly benefit these and other community outreach activities:
$25 will feed a single mom or dad and 2 kids
$63 will shelter a family in crisis
$150 will completely outfit a child with warm, winter clothing
$225 will give a child a week at Camp
$500 will provide Bibles and weekly mentoring for 15 youth
$1,000 will prevent a family from becoming homeless at Christmas
Does someone you know need food, emergency assistance, or a safe place to belong? Please call our community outreach coordinator at