How are Kettle Donations Used?
100% of donations are invested back into our community. No donations are used for operations. Community Center expenses are covered with the Joan Kroc Endowment and membership fees, allowing 100% of your donation to directly benefit community outreach activities.
Your donations make an impact through:
- Community partnerships, including Hertitage Health, St. Vincent DePaul, school districts, and local churches, allowing donations to be maximized throughout the county.
- Membership Scholarships, allowing The Center to be accessible to everyone.
- Providing basic needs, including rental assistance, mental health counseling, and emergency shelter.
- Stocking shelves of local food banks through the Families Feeding Families program.
- Teaching local third graders important water and swim safety (including homeschooled children) through the 3rd Grade Swim program, transportation provided when needed.
- Providing free, healthy snacks to area schools to ensure students always have access to nutritious food throughout the school year.
- Providing structured recess support at Coeur d'Alene and Post Falls elementary schools through the Mobile Kroc program that bring positive role model interactions to kids.