Upstairs Track & Fitness Area
- The lane direction changes daily for training purposes. This causes less stress on joints for people who use the track regularly.
- Directional signage will notify you of which way traffic is going on any given day.
- Track overlooks the Gym and Competition Pool.
- Strollers can be used on the track as long as you are considerate of other patrons.
FEATURES THREE LANES:
- Outside Lane: Jogging; 11 Laps = One Mile
- Middle Lane: Walking; 12 Laps = One Mile
- Inside Lane: Walking; 13 Laps = One Mile
The upstairs fitness area was designed for circuit training, with a track surrounded by a variety of weight, cardio and endurance equipment.
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT: Treadmills, Rowing Machines, Stationary Bikes, Elliptical Machines, Stretching Area, and additional Low-Impact Machines upstairs.