The Salvation Army Ray & Joan Kroc Center is pleased to offer a scholarship program to help provide access to The Kroc Center and its classes. It was Joan Kroc's vision and expectation that all individuals have equal opportunities to grow their natural gifts and talents. The following scholarships are available:
• Class Scholarships
• Membership Scholarships
We are pleased to provide scholarships for up to 50% off a class. Complete theand submit to the front desk or email to
Scholarships are available for both Gold and Silver memberships. Learn more about the.
1.or pick one up at The Kroc Center front desk.
2. Submit current federal 1040 tax return form for all adults in the household.
3. Return your completed application with attached household income verification to the front desk.
• Allow 7 business days for review..
4. Qualified patrons will be notified by email and enrolled in to the next available scholarship orientation.
Once approved, you will need to attend a scholarship orientation to complete the process. At the orientation you will have the opportunity to learn about the large variety of activities, education classes, and personal enrichment programs that are offered at The Kroc Center. You will also be able to redeem your scholarship membership immediately following the orientation or within 30 days.
Upcoming Scholarship Dates
September 23, 2021, 6–7pm
October, 28, 2021, 6–7pm
November 18, 2021, 6–7pm
December 16, 2021, 6–7pm
January 27, 2022, 6–7pm
1. Complete your life skills requirement by attending4 times.
2. or pick one up at The Kroc Center front desk.
3. Return the completed application with copies of your current federal 1040 tax return for all adults in your household for verification.
4. Return your completed application to front desk with copies of your household tax returns for verification. Please allow 7 business days for processing and notification.
By making a donation to the Kroc Scholarship Fund, you are reaching out to a family in need, helping to provide a membership to those who may need a little help getting there. It is our honor to recognize anyone who donates $300 or more in a single year. We can list your name, or a memorial, on the Joan Kroc Giving Display posted in the Community Wing at The Kroc Center.