ABOUT US (2)
Tickets (9), Social Media, Search
GET INVOLVED (7)
RENTALS & PARTIES (8)
Check out our weekly worship live streams, including Sunday Worship at 10am, on our Kroc Church Facebook Page!
Kroc Church is a place where people from all walks of life are welcomed and belong. We gather to study the Bible, worship God and progress together in community so that lives are changed through Jesus. Come join us, you belong here!
Weekly Worship Sunday Service: 10am
You're invited to join us for worship located in the Worship & Performing Arts Theater. Everyone's welcome!
• Encourage Christ-filled relationships
• Equip believers with the Truth of the Gospel
• Engage with our community
• Evangelize through our words and our walk
Appleseeds: Sundays: 10am
The Kroc Church children’s ministry team aims to partner with parents to help their children build a solid foundation for a lasting relationship with Jesus Christ. Through Sunday morning classes, fun family activities and special events throughout the year we are excited to help you lead your children on a life-long journey of faith.
Play Care Capacity will be set at the following:
• up to 6 infants at any single time;
• up to 20 kids (ages 1–6) at any single time;
• up to 12 kids (ages 6–10) at any single time
Child Health Requirements:
• We would ask you to not utilize Play Care if your child has a compromised immune system;
• Parents must be confident their children are healthy;
• Please take your child’s temperature prior to coming to The Kroc Center. If your child has a temperature, please do not bring him or her to Play Care;
• Children who appear to be ill, even slightly, will not be allowed to check in to Play Care. This includes a case of the sniffles, a runny nose, cough or fever, for any reason.
Food, Drinks and Toys:
• If your child requires a bottle, please mix the formula or prepare the bottle prior to entering Play Care. During this time, Play Care staff will not be able to prepare or fill bottles;
• The usual policy regarding food and drink will remain the same (no food);
• Please do not bring any personal toys or blankets for your child (binkies are OK). Staff will provide toys that can be cleaned with sanitizer and will rotate clean toys out regularly.
Social distancing will continue to be encouraged, masks and hand sanitizer will be available for all church functions.
The Well, Sundays: 2pm
The Well is a holistic community outreach designed to improve the health of participants' body, soul, and spirit. Each Sunday will begin with a short time of group learning and activity, then transition into a variety of activities. These activities include: physical therapy consultations, exercise training, nutritional classes, pool usage, and more. Free childcare is provided for children between 3 months and 5 years old. Youth participants between the ages of 6 and 11 participate in a free youth fitness program.
The Well will have a kid’s ministry in Play Care while following all Play Care guidelines. The traditional check-in system will be used.
THE WELL FORMAT:
• Announcements: 5 min
• Kroc Talk: 20 min
• Group Activity: 20 min
• Outdoor Activity and Sit-down Class: 45 min
Active Youth, Wednesdays: 5pm
Starting June 3rd, Active Youth will meet outside in the amphitheater on Wednesday's at 5pm transitioning to an in-person gathering. If there is inclement weather youth group will move inside. We will include worship, a lesson, and games.
Men’s Bible Study, Wednesday & Friday: 6:30am in the Community Rooms
Join a group of men as they fellowship and study God's Word together. We meet together and study the word of God over coffee and pastries. Challenging each other to deepen our relationships with God and others.
Opening Wednesday on June 3, we will be studying 1st Thessalonians with Jerry Belden as the study leader. On our opening Friday, June 5, we will be studying Colossians led by Steve Slover.
Prayer Meetings, 2nd & 4th Fridays of the month: 7:15am
Prayer meetins will resume on June 8.
Tuesday Lady’s Small Group: 5pm
This group has been meeting the last two weeks and will continue to meet. For any information please contact Judie at 208.290.1737
The following programs will resume in July:
• Men’s Dinner and a Movie
• Family Sunday
• Women’s Bible Study Small Groups
We’re excited to give you free access to RightNow Media, a wonderful library of video resources for all ages from churches and pastors all across the country, to help you develop and grow as a disciple of Jesus. Streaming directly to your computer, tablet, or mobile device, you’ll find the online Bible Study Library includes relevant content for every age group or spiritual season.
You can search by category, topic, or speaker. Additionally, many of the series have direct links to workbooks and leader guides. Parents, you’ll find that RightNow has a multitude of videos and resources for your kids. Utilize the links above to start using this resource today.
The Gilgers have been Officers in The Salvation Army for over 34 years, and have had assignments throughout the western United States and overseas including Denver, Portland and most recently as Divisional Commanders serving in the country of Moldova. Don and Ronda have four children and nine grandchildren.
CALL: (208) 763-0650
Kroc Church relies on volunteers to help with Children's Ministry, Sunday Service, outreach events like Operation Clothe a Child, and more.
CLICK HERE TO SEE KROC CHURCH VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES >>
Kroc Church relies on volunteers to help with Children's Ministry, Sunday Service, outreach events like Operation Clothe a Child, and more. CLICK HERE TO SEE KROC CHURCH VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES >>
Stay current with Sunday services by watching our sermons live on Facebook.