ABOUT US (2)
Tickets (9), Social Media, Search
GET INVOLVED (7)
RENTALS & PARTIES (8)
KROC CENTER CLOSING ON SUNDAYS BEGINNING JULY 12
Considering the recent COVID-19 spikes in our community, The Kroc is taking additional measures to minimize the risk of spread. In alignment with Panhandle Health Guidelines, beginning Sunday, July 12 The Kroc Center will be closing on Sundays to allow a full day of disinfecting and sanitization.
Please read through the following guidelines before coming. Click on the buttons below to view the updated schedules.
OPEN SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Cardio Equipment, Weight Room & Sonic Platform
• Group Ex Classes
• Cycling Classes
• Cove Pool
• Comp Pool
• The Climbing Wall (bouldering only)
• The Zone (no video games)
• Pickleball (in Gym)
• Church Programming & The Well
• Cafe 1865
• REC Swim: HOW TO SIGN UP: Kroc Members: Register in advance online. Public: Register for Rec Swim in advance online and then purchase your day pass online before coming to the front desk. Make sure to reserve your Rec Swim session prior to purchasing day pass.
• Indoor & Outdoor Hot Tubs
• Open Basketball in the Gym (no competitive games)
• Play Care & Discovery Club (space is limited)
• Swim Lessons
• Adult Education Classes
• Art & Dance
• Wellness Personal Coaching
Designed for Social Distance: All areas inside The Kroc have been redesigned, where possible, to assist with social distancing between members and staff.
Stay Home if You’re Sick: Members should stay home if they don’t feel well. The CDC and state public health officials encourage seniors and members of vulnerable populations, including those with underlying health conditions, to stay at home. If you answer yes to any of the following you should stay home:
• Do you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills or sneezing?
• Have you had any contact with a person know to be infect with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
• Have you returned from out of state travel within 14 days?
Masks: Please wear a mask in, out, and through The Center. Learn more.
Self-Scan: Members will be asked to self-scan to allow for limited contact entry. Please bring your membership card or barcode to avoid staff having to look up members and delay the entry process.
Equipment: Bring your own mat for group exercise or stretching. Mats will not be available until later in the summer. Bring you own basketball if you have one.
Cleaning Equipment: Continue to wipe down equipment with the provided cleaner before and after your workout.
Cabana’s: All cabanas are available. Please come dressed for your activity. Limited space (up to 4 people) will be available to use locker rooms if necessary. Lockers are available for use.
Day Passes: Are available for purchase online or at the front desk.
Classes: Classes are available for purchase, view classes here.
OPEN FACILITY HOURS
Click to view a detailed description
Sept 4: Labor Day, Open 8am–6pm, No Play Care, Drop-in Classes
Nov 26: Thanksgiving, Closed
Nov 27, Open 5am–9pm, No Play Care, Drop-in Classes
Dec 24: Christmas Eve, Open 5am–3pm, No Play Care, Drop-in Classes
Dec 25: Christmas, Closed
Dec 31, New Years, Open 5am–6pm, No Play Care, Drop-in Classes
Jan 1, 2021, New Years, Closed
Click on class to view a description & register.
COMPETITION POOL SCHEDULE