Prior to construction, the Competition Pool was the #1 space requested by our community.
• The pool is 25 yards by 25 meters. The shallow end of the pool is 3’ deep and the deep end of the pool is 10.5’ deep.
• Water temperature is approximately 81º.
COVE LEISURE POOL
The Cove Pool includes a lazy river, waterslide, whirlpool, zero entry area, water toys, three lap lanes, and indoor and outdoor hot tubs.
• Water temperature is approximately 83–84º.
CABANAS & CHANGING ROOMS
• There are 17 co-ed cabanas for adults 18+ and parents/guardians with children.
• Men’s and Women’s locker rooms include individual shower stalls, toilet stalls, and sinks.
CARDIO EQUIPMENT &
The Kroc's 7,050 sq. ft. fitness area includes over 60 pieces of cardio and weight training equipment.
• A dedicated weight room includes a variety of barbells, benches, kettle bells, and more, with plenty of room for lifting.
• All Kroc members receive access to ActivTrax for free. ActivTrax is an exciting way to track your nutrition and activity wherever you go.
GROUP EXERCISE STUDIOS
Two exercise studios and a cycling studio host a variety of drop-in classes including Zumba®, Nia, Kroc Yoga, pilates, indoor cycling, and more.
The track lane direction changes direction daily for training purposes.
• 11 Laps in the outside lane, 12 laps in the middle lane, or 13 laps in the inner lane equals one mile.
PERFORMING ARTS THEATER
With 400 seats, the 2,151 sq. ft. Performing Arts Theater has the ability to hold small to medium performance events, music concerts, and theater productions.
• The theater was designed by Michael Yautis, the largest acoustical design firm in the United States. They also designed the Benaroya hall in Seattle and the Experience Music Project.
• The Kroc also has a Green Room, Set-building Workshop, and Two ADA Compliant Dressing Rooms with Clear-Com backstage.
Kroc Church is held every Sunday at 10am in the Performing Arts & Worship Theater.
• Everyone is welcome. Come together and worship with a blend of contemporary music, classic hymns, stories of encouragement.
THE ZONE GAME ROOM
The Zone was the #2 space in The Kroc Center that was requested by the community.
• The Zone is open to any member of The Kroc Center, as well as to Day Pass users. It’s a great spot to hang out with friends after school, or to have some fun with your family.
• Kids of all ages are welcome in The Zone if accompanied by an adult.
• Kids 10 and under can also hang out if accompanied by a responsible sibling or teen 15+.
• Youth must be 11 or older to be in The Zone without an adult.
• Kroc Programs like Open Senior Time take place in the Zone when school is in session.
At 14,000 sq. ft., The Gym is the largest single room in The Kroc Center.
• The gym was designed specifically to be used for a variety of sports, activities and events.
• The perimeter of the gym is surrounded by a specialized dasher board with rounded corners that are used for indoor soccer.
VIEW THE GYM SCHEDULE >>
The Kroc Climbing Wall is built for climbers of all ages and skill levels, with a variety of routes from beginner to the more experienced.
• Kroc Climbing Staff and auto belay devices are available to help belay.
• The climbing wall is free to Gold members, and is open during Open Climb Time.
The Community Rooms are comprised of four separate rooms at the east end of the building: Kootenai, River, Osprey, and Cedar Rooms.
• The space can be combined into one large room that seats up to 230 people.
• Each room has its own sound, lighting, projector, climate control and beverage station.
A variety of education classes for all ages take place in The Kroc community rooms, including the Connection Youth Group, and Life Skill classes on topics like nutrition, financial planning, and aging.
• Most Life Skill classes are free, and all are open to the public.
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
The Kroc Center's after school program for youth in grades 6–8 takes place in the community rooms.
Located on 12 acres, the 130,000 square-foot Salvation Army Kroc Center is the only community center of its kind in Coeur d'Alene. It's a place where people young and old have opportunities to learn and grow, to build dreams and friendships, and to find hope in a safe, warm and welcoming environment. From first-time swimmers to experienced athletes, The Coeur d'Alene Kroc Center has something for you and your family.
THE SALVATION ARMY
RAY & JOAN KROC CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER
SEND US A NOTE