ABOUT US (2)
Tickets (9), Social Media, Search
GET INVOLVED (7)
RENTALS & PARTIES (8)
Kroc Center will open with limited offerings, protocols for entering and leaving the building and increased cleaning during this stage 2 roll out. Please read through the following guidelines before coming. Click on the buttons below to view the updated schedules.
OPEN SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Cardio Equipment, Weight Room & Sonic Platform
• Group Ex Classes (in Gym)
• Cycling Classes (in Group Ex Studio)
• Cove Pool (lap swim & river for 15+, group ex classes)
• Comp Pool (lap swim & group ex classes)
• The Climbing Wall (bouldering only)
• The Zone (no video games)
• Pickleball (in Gym)
ADDITIONAL OPEN SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Church Programming & The Well
• Cafe 1865: Mon–Fri: 6:30am–2pm (limited offerings)
• REC Swim: Must register in advance online
• Indoor & Outdoor Hot Tubs
• Open Basketball in the Gym (no competitive games)
• Play Care & Discovery Club (space is limited)
• Swim Lessons & Guided Family Instructional Time
• Adult Education Classes
• Art & Dance
• Camp Kroc
• Mini Camps
• Wellness Personal Coaching
Designed for Social Distance: All areas inside The Kroc have been redesigned, where possible, to assist with social distancing between members and staff.
Open to Members Only: Currently, only members and those with existing day pass cards (secured before the shutdown) will be able to utilize the building. No public access at this time.
Stay Home if You’re Sick: Members should stay home if they don’t feel well. The CDC and state public health officials encourage seniors and members of vulnerable populations, including those with underlying health conditions, to stay at home. If you answer yes to any of the following you should stay home:
• Do you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills or sneezing?
• Have you had any contact with a person know to be infect with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
• Have you returned from out of state travel within 14 days?
Plan Your Visit: Try and complete your visit within 90-minutes to help keep the flow of people coming and going as smoothly as possible. As is normal, there will be a 30-minute limit on all cardio equipment use.
How to enter The Kroc Center:
All members are free to utilize the main entrance. There will be a stanchion set up for exiting and a stanchion set up by the customer service desk for those who have membership management needs, marked with social distancing spots.
Self-Scan: Members will be asked to self-scan to allow for limited contact entry. Please bring your membership card or barcode to avoid staff having to look up members and delay the entry process.
Equipment: Bring your own mat for group exercise or stretching. Mats will not be available until later in the summer. Bring you own basketball if you have one, and a filled water bottle, as drinking fountains will not be available at this time.
Cleaning Equipment: Continue to wipe down equipment with the provided cleaner before and after your workout.
Cabana’s: Starting June 1, all cabanas will be available. Please come dressed for your activity. Limited space (up to 4 people) will be available to use locker rooms if necessary. Lockers are available for use.
Day Passes: Currently, only members and those with existing day pass cards (secured before the shutdown) will be able to utilize the building. Space is limited and we want to honor our members first.
OPEN FACILITY HOURS
Click to view a detailed description