ABOUT US (2)
Tickets (9), Social Media, Search
GET INVOLVED (7)
RENTALS & PARTIES (8)
KROC CENTER CLOSING ON SUNDAYS BEGINNING JULY 12
Considering the recent COVID-19 spikes in our community, The Kroc is taking additional measures to minimize the risk of spread. In alignment with Panhandle Health Guidelines, beginning Sunday, July 12 through Sunday, September 13, The Kroc Center will be closing on Sundays to allow a full day of disinfecting and sanitization. This ensures that there will always be a day built-in to allow our operations team to air out the facility, deep clean and disinfect.
SEE FULL UPDATE
Please read through the following guidelines before coming. Click on the buttons below to view the updated schedules.
OPEN SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Cardio Equipment, Weight Room & Sonic Platform
• Group Ex Classes (in Gym)
• Cycling Classes (in Group Ex Studio)
• Cove Pool (lap swim & river for 15+, group ex classes)
• Comp Pool (lap swim & group ex classes)
• The Climbing Wall (bouldering only)
• The Zone (no video games)
• Pickleball (in Gym)
• Church Programming & The Well
• Cafe 1865: Mon–Fri: 6:30am–2pm (limited offerings)
• REC Swim: HOW TO SIGN UP: Kroc Members: Register in advance online. Public: Register for Rec Swim in advance online and then purchase your day pass online before coming to the front desk. Make sure to reserve your Rec Swim session prior to purchasing day pass.
• Indoor & Outdoor Hot Tubs
• Open Basketball in the Gym (no competitive games)
• Play Care & Discovery Club (space is limited)
• Swim Lessons & Guided Family Instructional Time
• Adult Education Classes
• Art & Dance
• Camp Kroc
• Mini Camps
• Wellness Personal Coaching
Designed for Social Distance: All areas inside The Kroc have been redesigned, where possible, to assist with social distancing between members and staff.
Open to Everyone: The facility is currently open to all members and the public.
Stay Home if You’re Sick: Members should stay home if they don’t feel well. The CDC and state public health officials encourage seniors and members of vulnerable populations, including those with underlying health conditions, to stay at home. If you answer yes to any of the following you should stay home:
• Do you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills or sneezing?
• Have you had any contact with a person know to be infect with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
• Have you returned from out of state travel within 14 days?
Plan Your Visit: Try and complete your visit within 90-minutes to help keep the flow of people coming and going as smoothly as possible. As is normal, there will be a 30-minute limit on all cardio equipment use.
How to enter The Kroc Center:
All members are free to utilize the main entrance. There will be a stanchion set up for exiting and a stanchion set up by the customer service desk for those who have membership management needs, marked with social distancing spots.
Self-Scan: Members will be asked to self-scan to allow for limited contact entry. Please bring your membership card or barcode to avoid staff having to look up members and delay the entry process.
Equipment: Bring your own mat for group exercise or stretching. Mats will not be available until later in the summer. Bring you own basketball if you have one, and a filled water bottle, as drinking fountains will not be available at this time.
Cleaning Equipment: Continue to wipe down equipment with the provided cleaner before and after your workout.
Cabana’s: Starting June 1, all cabanas will be available. Please come dressed for your activity. Limited space (up to 4 people) will be available to use locker rooms if necessary. Lockers are available for use.
Day Passes: Are available for purchase online or at the front desk.
OPEN FACILITY HOURS
Click to view a detailed description
July 3: Open 5am–3pm. No Play Care, Drop-in Classes
July 4: Independence Day, Closed
Sept 4: Labor Day, Open 8am–6pm, No Play Care, Drop-in Classes
Click on class to view a description & register.
COMPETITION POOL SCHEDULE